Small Arts Grants :: Apply
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF JUNE 7, 2016, WE HAVE A NEW APPLICATION PORTAL.
- Please Register online to create an application account. You will choose a user name and password.
- Follow the online instructions to complete your User Registration and then complete your application according to grant type. Note the first document is the Grant Proposal Narrative. Please download this Word document, fill it out, then save and upload as a PDF.
In order to review an application, the Foundation needs the following:
- Completed Online Application Information Form.
- Completed Grant Proposal Narrative.
- Current year’s organizational budget with income and expenses, separating grants, board, and other contributions, and itemizing expenses.
- Most recent DataArts information, formatted for the Fleishhacker Foundation. Note – filmmakers do not need to submit a DataArts profile.
- A project budget detailing income and expenses.
- Evidence of tax-exempt status.
- Copy of Letter of Agreement with fiscal sponsor (if applicable).
- A filmography for film directors; brief artistic biographies for key personnel in other artistic project applications.
- Board of Directors list with affiliations.
- For film proposals: a Vimeo work sample link will be asked for in the online application.
- Up to 6 supporting documents such as letters of recommendation, press reviews, filmmakers’ production company financials, overview of fiscal sponsor organization.
- Optional: performing arts organizations may include a Vimeo link to a short work sample.